Thank you for choosing to book a stay with us at Silvermere Cottages. We look forward to welcoming you.
By making this booking you are entering an agreement with us. Please read our terms and conditions of booking below.
- The number of people only that are listed on the booking form are allowed to stay in the accommodation. Any visitors, friends or relatives may only be permitted with the permission of the owners.
- The price of the accommodation includes the following: Electricity, linen, towels, cleaning, hot water and central heating,
- The person booking the accommodation must be over 18 years of age and that person will be held responsible for the condition of the cottage. On departure, the premises; including furniture, cooker and other contents must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Cookers must be left without grease inside and out.
- Damages and Breakages. Please take care when staying in our property. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages, which you cause, to the accommodation or its contents. All we ask is that you report any incidents as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant, and we may make an additional charge if you did not report this.
- The owners will not be liable to any persons, for any personal injury, or loss or damage to their property, including vehicles or their contents however caused or sustained.
- A deposit of one third is required when booking; the balance is to be paid 14 days prior to arrival or cash on arrival.
- Your request for a reservation will be held for 10 days only and will be confirmed on receipt of a completed booking form and deposit.
- By making your booking, our agreement is a legal contract and your deposit is non-refundable. If you are however able to make your cancellation 4 weeks prior to commencement date then the deposit will be refunded.
- Non-availability of Accommodation. We would only cancel your holiday if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would however attempt to offer you alternative accommodation. If this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you for the holiday. Our liability would not extend beyond this.
- Your accommodation will be available to you from 12 noon on the day of arrival, unless otherwise arranged. We may not be able to accommodate you if you arrive earlier than the agreed time as we will be busy preparing your rooms.
- Late arrival procedure. Please ensure you contact us no later than 2 p.m. to let us know if you will be arriving late. Failure to notify us may result in the room being re-let or the full cost of the room being charged to your credit card.
- Sorry no smoking allowed in any of the cottages or surrounding areas.
- We welcome children of all ages. Please let us know your children’s ages prior to your stay so that we can make sure you have the necessary equipment needed e.g. highchair, travel cot.
- We do not allow pets at this property however, well-behaved pets are permitted by prior arrangement only and this decision is wholly made by the owner’s discretion.
- May we request that you vacate the accommodation by 10 a.m. Thank you.
Finally, a warm welcome awaits you at Silvermere Cottages.